Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Can Haz Internetz?!

Ah, finally I have the internet at home! As much as I love running to the coffee shop, mostly for a tasty treat, but also to post; I definitely don't get around to it enough. I always get so distracted by people watching or ::eep:: being a creepster and ease dropping on conversations, I can't help it, I find people to be fascinating and I love their stories and speech patterns and hearing about what gets them geeked.

Updates:
  • I still am sans camera, this is bad news bears. Fingers still crossed that it won't be for long!
  • My Birthday was yesterday, as my friend Jeremy put it, I am now 25% old...
  • I was able to stow away to Toronto for Christmas and Chicago for New Years!
  • Being single is awesome! (This is definitely not a place where I want to burn my bra, and I could write several posts on this topic, but another person will not complete you. Eff, Jerry McGuire and fairy tales for those silly notions. Be your most authentic self, first and if you happen upon someone, allow them to enrich and uplift the person you are, not take away from it.) Rant over... ba ha ha.
  • I am so blessed with the best friends and family a girl could ask for and was able to strengthen new and old relationships over this holiday season! In addition, my clients continue to be so empowering and uplifting to my core! I really hope I am able to give back to them and return as much encouragement as they do to me!
  • The February swim challenge is coming up and I'm stoked to start but mostly to be in the company of some great friends! In other recreational news: I'm not ten years old anymore and I am paying dearly for sledding; but I don't regret a second of it! Also, if it were not for this stupid blister on my foot, I would be back on ice skates in a heartbeat. It had been fifteen years, almost to the day, since I had been on the ice and I had an amazing time skating with little kids at Rosa Parks Circle this weekend. I'm pleased as punch that I only fell once!
RPC- Grand Rapids, MI

Goodnight, Sweet Friends

~Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment