Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daydream Believer

  According to the an online dream dictionary if you come in to contact with poop ie: stepping in it, then you are having trouble getting rid of negativity in your life. I, on the other hand, have been having dreams about purging feces. For the entire dream I am dropping kids off in the pool. I'm taking this as I am pretty good at flushing negativity out, right? Bah ha ha, see what I did there?

  So, this dream has been reoccurring for three days and finally last night the cycle broke. I dreamed of making pancakes; fluffy, golden, syrupy pancakes! I rather liked what the dream dictionary had to say about that... if you are either eating or making pancakes in your slumbering state you are content and happy with life's current situation and satisfied by the simple things. I think that's pretty stinking awesome.

This weekend is super busy, more on that in future posts!

xoxo,
     Mani




No comments:

Post a Comment